Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Puppies Puppies


I love baby puppies. You can learn so much about life from a baby puppy. They are so excited to see and do and learn everything. I have 2 litters right now. One of the litters is 6 1/2 weeks old and the other one is 4 1/2 weeks old. The puppies in the older litter are just so alive!!! They play and fight and bark and grrrr. I take them out in the front yard and it is as if they are saying "yeah look at all the toys out here". We still have leaves falling off the trees and the puppies are so excited to find all the leaves and carry them around. Wouldn't life be great if we were all so excited to see and learn and do everything?
The other thing about baby puppies that is so much fun, is that they are so excited to see everyone that comes to see them. They don't care what you look like or if you have ignored them or just put their ears up etc. They greet you as if you were their very favorite person each and every time they see you. You can't help but be bouyed up by them as they make you feel so loved. I love going in to see these guys and get my face kissed all over and my ears bitten. I can't think of anything better than puppy breath!! Wouldn't the world also be great if everyone was so loving and excited to see you as a baby puppy is?
Yup, I think we can all learn a lot from baby puppies!!

No comments: