Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Very Happy New Year To Everyone!!

It has been a little busy since Christmas at our house, but we have had a good time. We have had visits by the kids and friends and just enjoyed a little slower pace.
The puppies will turn 12 weeks old on Saturday and I was able to get a couple of pictures of them today. I thought I'd share these pictures with everyone.

This is Jamie -- Lacewood Jamaican Moonrise. She was the most shy puppy in the litter, but since her very out-going sister left to live with the Calderwoods, Jamie has decided to take her place. She has become so much more outgoing. She loves to run and play and give kisses.


This is Traci -- Lacewood Bi Moonlight. She is so cute but oh so opinionated. She tells you off if things don't go her way. She is all kisses and tail wags as long as she is getting her way. She does not like any other puppy to touch her. She is such a hoot. She will be a fiesty girl. I thought her mother was opinionated, but I think little Traci is planning to run the show around here.




These babies are by the remarkable BISS CH Sea Haven Chasing Moonbeams, ROM, CC, AOM
out of BISS CH. Lacewood Bi Starlight. Such a fun litter, I have so enjoyed watching them grow up. I can't wait to see how they grow up. Their brother is with Shannalee Michalsky of Akadia Shelties and their sister is with David and Sylvia Calderwood of Kensil Shelties.
I hope all of you have a very Blessed New Year!!



6 comments:

Cool Design Shelties said...

Happy New Year to you too, hope you, your family and the dogs will have a delighted and successful 2009 :o) So you have danish ancestor, it's funny so little the world is in cyberspace. Thanks for visit my blog and please come back.

The bi-blue - Traci or Lacewood Bi Moonlight she is such a sweetheart, what a little lady....wishes she was mine :o) Good luck with them both.

Best wishes
//Bente

Lian said...

Happy New Year!

Just found your blog and I love your shelties, especially the sweet little Jamie, she caught my eyes!

Best wishes,
Lian & the KNIGHTs shelties

Aspengrove Shelties Fantasias Collies said...

Either one can come home with me what pretty babys. Have fun And I hope you have a very Happy New Year!!!!

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hi. I was over at Josh and Jess's blog and thought I would visit. I thought I saw myself there for a minute! Mom loves bi-blacks. I'm hoping for a sister or brother someday.
Morgan

Lacewood Shelties said...

Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful comments!! I truly appreciate them.

GeeRome said...

Happy New Year! I just found your blog, and your Shelties are gorgeous!

All the best to your furry family in 2009.