Saturday, December 20, 2008

Puppy Day!!

Well, it was puppy day, but I didn't start with the puppies until after I cooked up some yummy Christmas treats with my boys. We made fudge and then two batches of English Toffee today. MMMMM I can't wait to start gaining all the weight back that I lost over the summer!!! I think Christmas is a way to have 25 methods of eating sugar and butter!!! But it is so good. Every year I think I will cut down on the goodies that I make, but every year my children remind me of how Christmas would be ruined if we don't do exactly the same way every year. Tradition seems to play a big roll in what makes a holiday successful. The only problem with that is that most of the traditions involve me working!!! But i do admit I love to cook with my boys. It is a time we can enjoy each other. Makes it all worth while.

The puppies here are Knuckles, Bruce, Leo, Meepo -- My boys named them!!!








Well once the baking was done then we all bathed the remaining 6 puppies. Because it is Saturday the AOAC litter turned 10 weeks today and the Sable litter turned 8 weeks today. So we measured everyone and then took pictures. I redid the sable boys' ears as well. It was a busy day. The bigger blue girl went to a pet home yesterday and 2 of the sable boys will go to their new homes tomorrow so I will be down to only 4 puppies. It will be nice in some ways, but I miss the little guys when they are gone.

I'm growing out two of the AOAC puppies for now. They are so much fun. They are sired by the gogeous BISS CH. Sea Haven Chasing Moonbeams, ROM X BISS CH. Lacewood Bi Starlight. My beautiful girl that finished in 10 shows and took a specialty BOB over 6 specials for her second 5 point major in 1 day. Earning 10 points in 1 day is a really special thing to do!!! Here they are
This is Jamie. I don't know what her registered name will be yet. Any ideas? Maybe we need a contest!!!





















This is Miss Traci. She has moved in and taken over my house. She already things she runs thinks around here. She will be Lacewood Traces of Moonlight!!!
I feel very lucky to have these babies. I have loved Chase for so long. Hope you all enjoy them!!!

6 comments:

OBay Shelties said...

Forget sugar and butter and toffee; that bi-blue puppy is the yummiest!

Windsor Shelties said...

Oh love the bi-blue puppy.

Cool Design Shelties said...

Lovely pups :o)

Merry Christmas to you, your family and the dogs :o)

Best wishes
//Bente

Aspengrove Shelties Fantasias Collies said...

Very pretty puppies I love seeing all their pictures you should be proud Chip is a cutie too. Good luck with them all

D'Gio Shelties said...

love the bi blue.

Lacewood Shelties said...

Thank you to everyone that commented about the puppies. They are a lot of fun. I am enjoying watching them grow. I'll try to keep you all updated!!